2014 Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Award Nominees
- I, Emma Freke by Elizabeth Atkinson
- Close to Famous by Joan Bauer
- How they Croaked: The Awful Ends od the Awfully Famous by
- Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine
- The Outcasts by John Flanagan
- A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
- The Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine
- The Apothecary by Maile Meloy
- The Hunt for the Seventh Christine Morton-Shaw
- Ghetto Cowboy by G. Neri
- Ways to Live Forever by Sally Nicholls
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Bamboo People by Mitali Perkins
- Words in the Dust by Trent Reedy
- Okay for Now by Gary D. Schmidt
- Boys Without Names by Kashmira Sheth
- Candy Bober: The Story of the Berlin Airlift's "Chocolate Pilot"
by Michael O. Tunnell
- The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
- Blizzard of Glass: The Halifax Explosion of 1917 by Sally M.
- Breaking Stalin's Nose by Eugene Yelchin
Click here for the
results of the 2013 vote.